Thursday, September 23, 2004

LATEST NEWS...

Hi kids, the SNAPPER FREE DVD PROMO is officially over. The freebies are all gone! We'd like to thank everyone who responded! Snapper DVDs went to Tennessee, Missouri, Arizona, Washington State, and even New York City! That's not even counting the ones from Dragon*Con. Who knows where they ended up.

We are nearing completion on the new SNAPPER SPECIAL EDITION. Yes, we've gone Lucas. This DVD will available by purchase only. It will contain SNAPPER, SNAPPER REVENGE, and possibly SNAPPER IN THE RAW. If you loved the promo disc, you'll love Revenge as well.

We leave you today with the latest response to SNAPPER...

Don't Go Near the Water - a Review of Snapper

by KRIS aka DAWG

Honestly, I did not know what to expect when I received my Snapper DVD, and I must say that I was not prepared for such an involved story. A story full of friendship and pain, terror and life struggle. The story begins simple enough, Kevin and Dave simply want to go on a fishing trip. But the simplicity soon ends as this trip turns into a fight for survival, and eventually costs them their lives.

Snapper covers many genres of the theatrical field. With a mixture of The Blair Witch Project, Jaws, and Beavis and Butthead, these are lines that have clearly never been crossed. Few dare to tackle such a challenge. But with complex characters - Kevin, with the ever itchy butt, and Dave, with his inability to smoke a cigarette correctly, you are drawn in by the realness. If I were rating, I would give this movie 5 turds out of 5, but there is a burning question I can't get out of my mind that I'm afraid may never be answered - Who gets Kevin's fishing pole now that he's dead? Maybe this will be covered in the sequel, or the sure-to-be-coming prequel, I don't know, but for now - Remember...the next time you're camping, boating at the lake, or peeing off a pier, be careful. Snapper is out there, lurking, waiting for you to come near the water. I urge to you to think twice. Please.....be careful what you fish for.....