Monday, September 20, 2004

MORE SNAPPER REVIEWS

Well kids, we have a few more reactions to SNAPPER for you! Also, concerning the FREE DVD PROMO, there's only one left! Grab it! Just e-mail your US Postal mailing address to snapperfilm@aol.com and it can be yours absolutely free! After it's gone, SNAPPER will actually cost money!

Snapper kicked ass. I will be sure to spread the word about Snapper and how retarded it actually is. - SHANNON

lol...snapper was really scary... and to think that they actually, really for truly found SNAPPER! It is like scaring the hell out of me...we need a posse... - JORDAN

...I thought it was excellent, excellent stuff. I applaud your efforts, sir...It's 11 minutes of hilarity. I laughed out loud. To me, that's the highest compliment one can give. - TOMMY

Wow...I'm blushing! I'm glad I was able to share rampant stupidity with you fine folks! God bless you all!