Wednesday, September 15, 2004

SNAPPER NEWS AND REVIEWS

Okay, so you come to, or stumble upon, this site and think to yourself, I'd like to see this SNAPPER. Well my friends, the deluxe version, with a nifty slim line case chock full of color inserts, hasn't been burnt yet. We hope to have that done within the next couple of weeks. Then, and only then, will we actually be selling SNAPPER.

But wait! You can get one of our free promotional SNAPPER DVDs right now! The label had a bit of a printing mishap and there is a cosmetic mistake on the menu screen. We decided to just give these away without the case. The promo DVD will arrive in a color DVD paper sleeve.

All you have to do is email us your US or Canadian mailing address to snapperfilm@aol.com and we'll send you one absolutely FREE! What have you got to lose? We only have four left, so ACT NOW!

While you mull it over, see what others are saying about the rampant stupidity that is SNAPPER!

Ah, Snapper. A film that changed my life. I laughed. I cried. It became a part of me. The epic story of man against beast. What else could you want from a film? The subtle special effects and use of cardboard are astounding. No CGI here. The only better use of a turtle is GAMERA and maybe BERMUDA DEPTHS. This is a film to be seen and loved. If only there were plush toys to give to my kids. God bless the people responsible for SNAPPER! I only hope that the DVD does well and maybe, one day, we will see SON OF SNAPPER. - TBLAIR

Personally, I loved the SNAPPER short film. It's a laugh riot. Definitely worth the price of FREE. I hope those promo DVD's found good homes. - SKYCRY

God bless the makers of SNAPPER, bringing light to a member of the turtle family that is often forgotten and misunderstood. I must honestly say that I enjoyed this work of art that you guys did shit upon the earth. And it gets better and funnier with every viewing, as I try to spread the word. Thanks for the movie, guys --- a worthy addition to my collection! I laughed, I cried, and I took a nice shit afterwards. See you at the Oscars! - JAMIE

Ah Snapper.... My life was going well before I got involved in making this piece of crap. Since then I've lost my house, my fiance' and was forced to move from Knoxville!! All because of the 'joys' of being in this movie!! It's good to know you guys are making millions pimping out this retarded bitch!! I hope you rot in Hell.... Just kidding!! Snapper is fantastic!! Order it, buy it, make love to it!! JUST GET IT!! You will not be sorry!! Well, you might be!! - DAVE