Thursday, October 21, 2004

GET YOUR FREE PROMO DVD

Okay kids, I've got a few free promo SNAPPER DVDs* up for grabs. they are the initial promo version containing SNAPPER and SNAPPER IN THE RAW. Promo DVDs come in a paper sleeve instead of the slimline case. If you'd like one, just email us your postal mailing address, US or Canadian, to snapperfilm@aol.com and it will be sent absolutely free! Sure, it's a Z-Grade piece of poop, but it's a free piece of poop!

*This is the free promo version. It does not contain SNAPPER REVENGE and comes in a paper sleeve instead of a case. This is a Region 1 DVD-R.

Okay, now on to the latest review...

We got SNAPPER yesterday. I laughed my ass off!! Butchmule was cracking up too. At least I can say I knew you way back when the E! channel does your 'true hollywood story.' It was so cool to watch. The dvd packaging looked great. Are you making a cameo in SON OF SNAPPER? I think you should. Thanks for sending it to us. Have a good weekend. - BERE