Wednesday, December 08, 2004

SNAPPER IN STREAMING VIDEO

Alright kiddies, the streaming video of SNAPPER is now up! SNAPPER REVENGE will be up in the near future. Click the link below to view the streaming video, exclusive to Technobohemia.com...



...enjoy the show!

My thanks to TECHNOBOHEMIA.COM for all their help! And now, the latest SNAPPER review, via Technobohemia.com's SNAPPER FORUM...

Guys, I wanna let you know how amazingly great that was! Great Laugh, and cheap humor. I loved it all! Guys, if you want a "celebrity" to star in a Snapper film...have my Agent Shannon get in touch with me. - ARYKH

Thanks ARYKH! Anyone else with something to say can leave it in the comments link below each post or email us at snapperfilm@aol.com.

I'd also like to thank EC in New York for purchasing a SNAPPER BASEBALL JERSEY. Having a complete stranger enjoy our majestic turd enough to buy a shirt makes it all worth it!