Sunday, April 10, 2005

SEARCHING THE BERMUDA DEPTHS

I check my site meter frequently. Perhaps too frequently, as traffic here is never really booming. Regardless, I check to see how people found SNAPPER. I check to see what they were searching after. Sometimes, I do a little post about some of these quests, offering up the best links I can find concerning the subject. A subject that often comes up is the 1978 made for TV flick THE BERMUDA DEPTHS.



The film seems to have made a deep impression on folks who saw it during childhood. Now, with the advent of DVD, they endlessly quest for the film in this newest of formats. No dice kids, it hasn't been released on DVD.

Still, there is an attempt by petition to convince Anchor Bay to release the giant sea turtle epic. Click below to read more and sign the petition.

THE BERMUDA DEPTHS PETITION

For tons of info on the film itself, click below for the best site I found about the film.

FROM HERE TO OBSCURITY : BERMUDA DEPTHS

Hey, if you've got goofy turtle movie withdrawal, you can always